Incrementally load data from multiple tables in SQL Server to an Azure SQL database
I found it really helpful article for people who are beginners on Azure Data Factory - ADF.
Microsoft has provided detailed step by step instruction on below steps on this documentation:
- Prepare source and destination data stores.
- Create a data factory.
- Create a self-hosted integration runtime.
- Install the integration runtime.
- Create linked services.
- Create source, sink, and watermark datasets.
- Create, run, and monitor a pipeline.
- Review the results.
- Add or update data in source tables.
- Rerun and monitor the pipeline.
- Review the final results.
Check out article here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/tutorial-incremental-copy-multiple-tables-portal
Also, check out Azure-SSIS integration Runtime (IR) in Azure Data Factory - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/tutorial-deploy-ssis-packages-azure